Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Block technique by Rhonda Woodsmall

Hi...Was wondering if any of you quilters have ordered the "Block technique"'by Rhonda Woodsmall.
    Keep seeing the add pop up, sounds good, but now sure if it's as easy as it sounds. Feel it's a bit of money for an ebook, so will wait and see if some one else tried her method before I order.
    Thanks you guys, your all so informative.
    db

Rhonda makes some awesome things with her little blocks/templates.
    She is a member of the board here and will help you along the way, just ask her, she'll jump to your questions.

Blog Entries
    I ordered one of her ebooks and plan on getting two more of them!!!
    I really like the detailed pics and directions, and she is here to answer any question you may have to!!! :D :D :D

I really should have noted it was the STAR POINT BLOCK TECHNIQUE that I was referring to. Just was wondering if the instructions were easy to follow on those technique.
    Thanks for your answeres
    db

Thank you Rhonda for sending the templates. It was a wonderful thing you did for all of us.

i ordered one of her ebooks, haven't done it yet but the instructions are very easy to follow from what i've read through. i'm taking 2 of her online classes now. rhonda is awesome with her stuff and always takes the time to answer questions. i just love her small stuff!! buy the ebook-you won't be disappointed i'm sure

Blog Entries
    Yes they were easy to follow,except I had to call her about my mirrow image

RE: the Boston Blocks.......Do you realize #1) how much fabric you are wasting? and #2) you end up with all straight edges are on the bias ( very stretchy) ...

Blog Entries
    If you spray your blocks with a light starch( Mary Ellens) they will not stretch out of shape. I had no problem with fabric stretching & did not waste my fabric.

Blog Entries
    Yes the instructions are very easy. I have made several of her blocks,bought her electronic Star Point Blocks,ordered her first pattern & just finished it for my BOM swap. No problem. I sent
    her a PM about a problem that I was having with one of the blocks, and she responded within an hour and solved my problem. Give it a try you won't regret it.