Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Blog name

Blog name

I am thinking about having a quilting blog, but am having trouble coming up with a name. If you have a blog how did you come up with the name? Also if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them. I do mostly baby quilts.

Thanks

When I started my business I wanted my initals to be part of the name, but sort of hidden. I also had moved to Arizona and love the coyote (not real ones...). So I played with the outline of the coyote with my initals and they fit. That is how CoyoteQuilts came to be. I wanted it to reflect the product I made so that is why the Quilts was added.

Good luck on your brainstorming. Maybe your name and quilts or baby quilts would work for you.

Washington, trying to use up my fabric stash!!
    Blog Entries
    You could use your board name for your blog. I would say that from your board name, you like to do/design appliques for your quilts. It gives you room in the future for doing other things besides baby quilts.

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

http://sewextremeseams.blogspot.com/