Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Blueberry Crumb Cake by Moda

Blueberry Crumb Cake

Quote Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
    You just made me buy a Jelly Roll in this fabric!!!! Naught Naughty Girl!

Hugs

Caroline
    I have a Layer Cake of this and have not been able to find a Jelly Roll. Would you tell me where I can get one? (Is it OK to ask that? Send me a PM. Thanks!)
    A friend made a quilt using two Charm Packs of BBC. She just sewed the squares together, added one border, then sewed a row of the Charms around all four sides. Two more borders and a piano key border were added. I think it is beautiful especially for such a simple design. I want to make one just like it.

I bought 1/2 yard of each design and color and also trying to decide the best pattern.

I'm always looking for ideas for charm packs too. I'm getting ready to do some D4P blocks with a couple of charm packs.

This link goes to my profile and my latest started threads. The first four threads at the top all go to baby quilts I made using charm packs. All are different. Maybe something will give you some ideas...
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/search....archid=4402414

I, too, fell in love with this fabric! I made a Lone Star with it and have collected half yards of all I could find to make a queen size quilt. Searched all over for a jelly roll and would love to know where you found one, if you don't mind sharing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2