Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Both my daughter and I got craft tables today!

Banned
    Blog Entries

Smile Both my daughter and I got craft tables today!

My daughter, grandson and I all went yard saling today and scored.
    She is making her closet into her scrapbooking/crafts area and needed a table.

Went to a street sale and right away found the perfect desk for her....a smaller kitchen table with a nice dark stained top and painted black apron and legs for $20.00
    It took me 10 minutes to get it in the trunk of the car and tied down!!!

Went to another yardsale and found a smaller old school teacher's desk for $5. They had stained it a cherrywood color which I really like. It's a bit beat up but I don't mind. It's just the right height and size for a cutting table for me, and it's got lots of storage. I love these desks, but they are always alot bigger than this one. She agreed to deliver it for $10.00 and I am a happy camper again.
    Unfortunately, I don't have space right now in my house for it, but it can sit in the garage with an old sheet over it until I do!

I will have an awesome sewing space big enough for everything one day when I get my spare bedroom back!!!!

Blog Entries
    Congrats!! Don't forget to take pictures when you get your bedroom back and get everything set up!

Blog Entries
    you should post before and after photos. I found a really cool desk or 100.00 Huge but couldn't get it into the hall way or down the hall or through the door. I kept the measurements of the door and hallway and it's just bigger (huge executive desk. WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

I love a good find! Enjoy mKing them into what you want and finding room!

Great find!!!!