Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: BOW TUCK BAG

I have seen a lot of bow tuck bags here and they are all lovely. I just received an email from quilt in a day and they have the pattern for 5.40 on sale. I just ordered it and can't wait to make my first bag.

Blog Entries
    Good price on the pattern. They are so much fun to make. Enjoy....be sure to post photos:)

I'm sure you will enjoy it when it arrives!

Blog Entries
    Wow, that is a great deal!!! Thank you for share !!!! :thumbup:

Blog Entries
    Have fun with it.

I thought someone posted on here the other day that they ordered the pattern from Quilt In A Day and they received everything in their order, but the pattern. I guess they received a notice that they'd run out of them. I do hope you get your pattern, that's a good price!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dkabasketlady
    I thought someone posted on here the other day that they ordered the pattern from Quilt In A Day and they received everything in their order, but the pattern. I guess they received a notice that they'd run out of them. I do hope you get your pattern, that's a good price!
    that was me. I was so angery last night when I saw that they were on sale again. I had planned to call them today and complain. they are in a different time zone so I have to wait to call. will let everyone know the outcome.

I need to make another bow tuck ! I made one for myself for the first one just to make sure I could do it and my step daughter fell in love with it when she was here for Christmas., it went home with her. I made the second for my daughter-in-law with with oriental fabic. She really loved it. Hopefully my turn will be next. The one thing I want to change is to make the straps a little but longer and put them deeper into the bag and sewn twice to make them stronger.