Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: bow tucks - different directions

I ordered the bow tucks pattern from Connecting Threads and had some friends over last night to make it. One of the quilter's already had the pattern (unknown to me), but the directions were different. Hers also has a lot more pictures than mine. We mostly used her instructions.

that's very odd unless the maker has revised the pattern, I hope ypu didn't get a knock off! I got mine 2 yrs ago and there was a mistake, in one place she said wrong sides together and there was NO way it would work that way. So how did your bag turn out?

We didn't finish them yet - ran out of time. We're getting together again next week to finish up.

Blog Entries
    I have the tote and the mini pattern. Mine don't have a lot of pictures on them. Pictures would have been very helpful. I used the picture tutorial on this board.

np3
    Blog Entries
    Mine has a few pages of written instructions and two pages of hand drawings that the pages refer to. I wonder why they are different....

Maybe they have updated the pattern. I bought mine last December and it has some drawings as well as instructions but the tute on this site was helpful.