Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bow Tucks Pattern Question

I have been considering purchasing a Bow Tucks pattern. I have never bought a pattern for quilting or anything outside of apparel. My question is, does this pattern have cut out pieces as does apparel patterns or is it an instruction sheet. Thanks in advance for your help. :)

Mine didn't have pattern pieces that I pin to the fabric like clothing patterns. It told me what size to cut the pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by littlehud
    Mine didn't have pattern pieces that I pin to the fabric like clothing patterns. It told me what size to cut the pieces.
    great answer! that's exactly what i needed to know, now i know i want to get one. that's the reason i was hesitating for so long. :) thanks for such a fast and concise answer. :) :) :)

Instruction sheet, no pattern. I quilted couple pieces and then measureed and cut out for the purse. Just take it step by step, you will have no problem.