Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bowtie Purse

I am planning to make BT purse and I would like to use the outside pocket with plastic to be able to insert different pictures - anyone have an idea how I can do this??

You can use light weight plastic. The tissue paper that comes with is us to put on top of the plastic so it glides easy.

Blog Entries
    Heavy weight vinyle

Thanks for some ideas but not quite my question. Trying to figure out how to make the pocket to be able to insert pictures in it. Hope this is clear :-)

What a great idea!!! I might just have to steal that one. The opening would probably have to be at the top for the pictures to not get lost.... maybe a small flap to keep other stuff from getting in....? The back side of the pocket would best be fabric so with no picture it would still be pretty, also the pocket would still be useful and easy to get into. OR, Just a single layer of vinyl with binding around it that would be used for picture only and not as a pocket..... that would be quite easy and could be done in whatever size you wanted... you have my mind flying now! Can't wait to see what terrific ideas others come up with for doing this. :thumbup:

Feel free to use my ideas. I plan to use fabric as background so can be use either way to show fabric or show off pictures. Trying to picture in my mind HOW TO DO IT? Im not experience quilter to figure that out yet. If u beat me to it post me a pic pls. Thanks!