Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: The Braid!!!!!

Well dear quilters, it's time to get started. The pieces are cut, the puzzel is now figured out. Silly how something so simple can confuse a person. I have been uner the weather, so to speak, so my quiet time while resting has been with my shuttle and tatting thread. Today is a good day and I have my machine at the ready, the iron reachable and the fabric stacks close at hand. This particular fabric I am using is "Whimsy" which is adorable and should, if I make sure I am taking my time with my 1/4" seams, make a very cute lap top. This is a bit different for me as it's really more creative then I normally do. I seem to favor the 9 patch or the friendship block, along those lines. So wish me luck and hopefully within a few days, I will have made enough to show a rough beginning as I will not be squaring up until I have a clean row.

With Blessing,'
    Blue

Blog Entries
    Good luck - if it's the 'braid' I'm thinking of = you'll have fun!

thanks, I'm sure it is... and I think once it starts to come together I will be feeling more comfortable.

I can't wait to see it. Keep us posted on your progress.

Banned
    Best Wishes.