Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bringing Two Quilting "Groups" together......

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I am doing a once a month Quilting Day for the Senior Circle in my town, and I have also invited those board members who live close to join us. Yes it is the third Wednesday of the month from 9-4 and some work, so now we have a once a month saturday get together. It's free and a nice large meeting space with kitchen, etc. Tables already set up.. How easy is that?
    I thought, while I have the seniors there, and I am one, I can let others come who like to meet others and play and quilt.

The members in our area are rallying and love to come. Do you think about a little gathering in your area for members?
    Pictures and Fun.
    "Quilting 9-4, what a way to make a blanket... working 9-4". OK,OK too much coffee this morning. LOL

Saturday's group - And we are growing.This is the first Cici's Pizza Gathering in Granbury Let's see In order Wanda, Charhen,Maria, tonimoore, makakehau, (back) JoanieU, me, Grannyp70
    Name:  Attachment-136998.jpe
Views: 20
Size:  47.3 KB

Very nice group and speaking of coffee that avatar of yours has had wayyyyyyyyyyy to much!!!LOL

MTS
    Banned
    That's a pretty spiffy picture of the seniors!
    WOW!
    I want what's in your water. :mrgreen:

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    SO funny. It's actually spring water, we have a well, but it has to be the sugar. I like a little coffee with my sugar. And my avatar is always singing and happy.

Those ladies are from the QB, don't have a picture of the seniors as we have our first get together on Mar 16th. We took a winter break as no one wanted to get out in the cold. Have two QB members I haven't met coming to the Wednesday one.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    I hope to see other groups of qb'ers pictures on here so we can all see you. LOL. I notice some are trying to get others together too in their areas. Good job. It's all fun.

Great photo Debbie... I sure wish I could come and quilt with you all. I wish I lived in Texas, anyplace but this cold Minnesota right now. Hope You have loads of FUN!

What a great get-together!! Good picture of quilt board members!