Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Brother LB6800PRW

  1. #1
    Super Member MommaDorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sully, Iowa
    Posts
    2,508
    Blog Entries
    2
    Some of you might remember my post that my Brother had bit the dust. It quit working correctly on Saturday afternoon. My MIL picked up a Singer from a thrift shop to help me out, but I couldn't get it to work. After some help from folks here and help from a local friend of mine, I got it to work. But....last night I found my dream sewing machine!!! I can't pay for it until after the 1st, but it's mine!! I can't wait!!

  2. #2
    Super Member AgapeStitches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    1,166
    Blog Entries
    7
    Glad you have found your new one and only.

  3. #3
    Power Poster erstan947's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    12,063
    Blog Entries
    47
    The first is just around the corner:):thumbup:

  4. #4
    Super Member quiltingfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    1,021
    Blog Entries
    1
    oh the anticipation must be driving you crazy...

  5. #5
    Super Member IrelandDragonQuilting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Casper WY
    Posts
    2,022
    I am so excited for you! I have been shopping and shopping and have yet to find one that I think is my match. Cannot wait to see what lovely creations you make.

  6. #6
    Super Member PegD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,167
    Blog Entries
    4
    Soooooooooooooo, what kind is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Some of you might remember my post that my Brother had bit the dust. It quit working correctly on Saturday afternoon. My MIL picked up a Singer from a thrift shop to help me out, but I couldn't get it to work. After some help from folks here and help from a local friend of mine, I got it to work. But....last night I found my dream sewing machine!!! I can't pay for it until after the 1st, but it's mine!! I can't wait!!

  7. #7
    Super Member MommaDorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sully, Iowa
    Posts
    2,508
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by PegD
    Soooooooooooooo, what kind is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Some of you might remember my post that my Brother had bit the dust. It quit working correctly on Saturday afternoon. My MIL picked up a Singer from a thrift shop to help me out, but I couldn't get it to work. After some help from folks here and help from a local friend of mine, I got it to work. But....last night I found my dream sewing machine!!! I can't pay for it until after the 1st, but it's mine!! I can't wait!!
    It's a Brother LB6800PRW. I put it in the subject line.

  8. #8
    Super Member PegD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,167
    Blog Entries
    4
    I'm sorry, I guess I missed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Quote Originally Posted by PegD
    Soooooooooooooo, what kind is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Some of you might remember my post that my Brother had bit the dust. It quit working correctly on Saturday afternoon. My MIL picked up a Singer from a thrift shop to help me out, but I couldn't get it to work. After some help from folks here and help from a local friend of mine, I got it to work. But....last night I found my dream sewing machine!!! I can't pay for it until after the 1st, but it's mine!! I can't wait!!
    It's a Brother LB6800PRW. I put it in the subject line.

  9. #9
    Super Member MommaDorian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Sully, Iowa
    Posts
    2,508
    Blog Entries
    2
    Does anybody else have this machine? If so, would you mind sharing a picture of the right side, where the power cord attaches?

    TIA
    Dorian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.