Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Brother SE350 - Who has one??

Who has the brother se350 and ped basic that goes with it? I have found both for $337. I know this is a good deal compared to the $379 that WalMart sells the machine for. Would you recommend purchasing?? This will be my first embroidery machine. I am wanting to embroidery my own quilt labels and try some FMQ. Must make decision in next 30 min. or so!!!!

Thanks for your input ~ your such a great group to hang around!!!

Run Hurry!! I just LOVE mine and it is super easy. it only does a 4x4 inch area but I do lables and have done a quilt PM me for more info

i have one and i do alot of applique. just love mine. dont know how much you miss until it is gone for 6 weeks in repair shop waiting on autothreader to come in.

Hey, I'm waiting for mine to get here half of me is scared to death since I've never used a macnine before the other half is sooo exicted I just can't wait!

Run BacK!! Get it!!! PED Basic alone is $125.00.

Thanks everyone for the information. I go pick up my new machine today. I am sooooo excited!!! Have been wanting to do the OBW with Cute ~ but I may end up playing with the new machine instead.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Piedmont Quilter
    Thanks everyone for the information. I go pick up my new machine today. I am sooooo excited!!! Have been wanting to do the OBW with Cute ~ but I may end up playing with the new machine instead.
    Yay you got it! I have the same machine and love it! I actually need to get it serviced and I want the PED basic so I can do more embroidery. Let us know how much you love it :D

Blog Entries
    i have that machine and i truely love mine i paid $379.00 for just the machine