Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Brother SQ9000 ???

Blog Entries
    Went to wally world yesterday and picked up a new sewing machine, I am wondering if this is worth the money. I am new to quilting and the singer starter machine I got wasn't very good for me (tension problems all the time) so I was hoping that some of you would have worked with this machine and could offer some advice. Thank you!

Blog Entries
    My Mom bought hers first wi9thin a week my sister and friend bought theirs - so far all love them , no problems :thumbup: Lots of stitches and easy to use :lol: Enjoy it

Blog Entries
    I have had one for a couple of years. Used it everyday, until I got my Janome 6600. I just moved the Brother to the other sewing table to use if needed. I liked it to much too even put it away.

Yup, I got one and love it!!

Love brothers, have the XL-3500i, and also had XL-3010 that I gave to my MIL, both are great, never gave me any problems, had the XL-3010 since 1993, Still runs fine. Brothers are great, didn't have tension issues, very easy to adjust

I have a Brother mechanical (Costco) and love it. My daughter in law has a more recent version (Walmart) and I use it there and it worked perfectly right out of the box and has never failed me.

Blog Entries
    I have a Brother CS6000i, and have really enjoyed it. I just ordered a LB6800. It's supposed to arrive today.

Blog Entries
    I'm glad to hear good things about this machine, I guess I can take it out of the box now. I will have to wait until I get off of work to play around with it.(bummer) At least I wont be taking it back to the store. Thank You! Dee