Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bubble Jet Set 2000

Live in Michigan, but I'm in Heaven when in my sewing room
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raedar63
    I use a homemade solution that seems to woork just as well and you can save it,so I don't see why you could'nt reuse the bubblejet.
    Rae
    Can you tell me what the "alum" in the recipe is? And do you find the washing crystals in the grocery store by the laundry?

Alum is in the spice isle in with the spices, and the washing soda is in with the laundry supplies, the brand they have here in Oh is arm and hammer but make sure it is NOT the detergent , it is advertised as a laundry booster like borax , I will try to attach a pic. there are a few diffrent versions of this recipie if you search for them .
    Rae

~
    Attached Images Attached Images    

thanks

Live in Michigan, but I'm in Heaven when in my sewing room
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raedar63
    Alum is in the spice isle in with the spices, and the washing soda is in with the laundry supplies, the brand they have here in Oh is arm and hammer but make sure it is NOT the detergent , it is advertised as a laundry booster like borax , I will try to attach a pic. there are a few diffrent versions of this recipie if you search for them .
    Rae

~
    Thank you for all this info. I went to the web site, what a lot of info. Thanks for the pics of the products, will be going shopping today so I will look.

You can also find alum in the canning section of some grocery stores. It's a larger size and probably less expensive.

Awesome site! I will try the solution, I like doing stuff with photos. thanks for the link

Just Made some of this solution

Quote Originally Posted by MaggieLou View Post
    Does this recipe work with inkjet printers as well?
    Hello MaggieLou,
    Just in case you haven't tried to make this, I just made this bubble jet recipe and it works great.

Blog Entries
    The BubbleJet 2000 is supposed to be reused. It tells you on the label. The other factor is the ingredient includes formaldehyde (sp) ---- dispose of accordingly.

Question re: Bubble Jet Rinse

Quote Originally Posted by WilliP View Post
    The BubbleJet 2000 is supposed to be reused. It tells you on the label. The other factor is the ingredient includes formaldehyde (sp) ---- dispose of accordingly.
    After diluting the Bubble Jet Rinse with water as suggested on the item label, would the product remain effective if re-bottled and stored for 2 weeks? I cannot find any information and have been unsuccessful in attempts to contact the company that distributes Bubble Jet 2000 and the rinse. I hope someone can help me soon!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2