Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11

Thread: Busted!

The comment I get is "...if I could see something come out of all of that!" Well if you leave me alone I could sew. I just purchased fabric boards to organize my stash and hopefully when it is all neatly arranged it won't look like so much. Hey, I'm looking for all the excuses I can find to explain the fabric. I also have many books and I love my books as much as my fabric. I can sure think of a lot of many more really bad things to spend money on than fabric and pattern books.

I put all the fabric back on the shelves and then got the bright(?) idea to make a list of all the fabric and yardage and if tI had the receipt make a list. Part of this was for insurance purposes and part for whatever. Well, I did do itbut I'm too afraid to add it all up! :) this is just the fabric that's 1 yd. or more. Fabrics for a certain quilt were stacked together and then tied with a selvege strip so I know they go together. WOW! There is a lot. I do have a sizable stash. I actually need another bokcase or need to sew a bunch of it up! He hasn't mentioned it again except when I got home from a sleepover with my DGS and found out he'd been to Sam's club and bought another camers. He made a comment about my fabric, but when he stops spending-I'll stop spending. :)

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 10 11