Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Buyer Beware

I have bought several items, fabric of course off etsy.com. I have never had a problem. One shop in particular, I have purchased from twice. The first purchase went thru with no problems. The second however has been nothing but trouble. After a month, and no order I contacted the seller who offered to reship the order. Another month later I still don't have the first or the second order. I find it very strange two orders from the same vendor have gone missing. I can't prove I didn't recieve either order. Not sure how I should handle the situation. As I said I have ordered from this shop before with no problems. How would you address the shop owner?

Blog Entries
    I'm not sure what I would say to the shop owner. I think I would contact Etsy and ask them for guidance.

Blog Entries
    Can the shop prove they sent it?
    after 2 months I would be going through either my credit card company or paypal and issue a complaint for a refund.