Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Buying from board members

Buying from board members

One of the members on this board had some fabric and quilt tops for sale back in June. I sent the money through paypal but never received the top. I contacted paypal about a refund. You have 45 days to disputed the item. I have been on vacation and now the 45 days are over. I have tried contacting this person by private messages here on the board and also by her personal email. The email came back as undeliverable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sewfine View Post
    One of the members on this board had some fabric and quilt tops for sale back in June. I sent the money through paypal but never received the top. I contacted paypal about a refund. You have 45 days to disputed the item. I have been on vacation and now the 45 days are over. I have tried contacting this person by private messages here on the board and also by her personal email. The email came back as undeliverable.
    I would contact one of the moderators.
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Quote Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn View Post
    I would contact one of the moderators.
    How do I contact them? I send an email under the contact us page earlier this week and have not gotten a response.

Blog Entries
    Here is a link to PatriceJ page. Under her avatar picture is a place to send her a private message http://www.quiltingboard.com/members/patricej-u30.html
    No one has ever become poor by giving. - Anne Frank
    Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. - Martin Luther King, Jr.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheQuiltedPig

Patrice has been out of town. Give her some time to catch up.
    The Earth without art is just "Eh".

Blog Entries
    all transactions are at the sole risk of both buyer and seller.
    we do not get involved when something goes wrong.
    there's really nothing i can do about it.
    in most cases it's "she said, she said" with no way to truly know who is in the wrong.
    when i can confidently single out the culprit, the most i can do is bannish that person - which rarely results in a refund or returned items.

this is one of the reasons i stress repeatedly that we are not a selling site or any other type of marketplace.
    the Thrift Shop/Yard Sale is just an "extra."
    I Quilt, I Nap, I Quilt Some More ... Aaaaah, The Good Life!

I also have an eddres you can use if you need to contact me with questions or suggestions that relate to our community: patricej@quiltingboard.com