Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Buying fabric online

I have purchased a lot of flannel and my favorite company is moda. There marble flannel is over the top. I have purchased from Hancocks and there's is good too. Usually is the price is to good to be true, the fabric is no to good.
    I have also purchased from www.fabric.com and was pleased. Sometimes they lack quanity if your looking for a large amount. I love the heavy white, I made a design wall with it.

Some online quilt shops are willing to send you small swatches of fabrics you are interested in. They usually limit the number you may request or charge a small fee, but if you're needing a large quantity, I think it's worthwhile.
    Karen in Kentucky

Blog Entries
    I have used quilt back flannel from Thousands of Bolts and have been pleased with it for backs.

Blog Entries
    What I know most about flannels--any flannels, is to order more than you need--and definitely pre-wash!

Quote Originally Posted by aab007 View Post
    Sorry, I'm new at forum participation. I thought my question would go directly to the entry I was on, but it didn't. Can anyone tell me the name of the quilt pictured by dunster?
    Dunster's quilt is a pattern that she created. It is a Diamond Log Cabin
    check out http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Log-.../221147762123?

My newest Grandson, Caleb Austin, was born May 29th. I am now Grandma to 4 precious babies. I am so blessed!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3