Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: Buying fabric online

From Australia - use Fabric.com and Hancocks. Just been onto Connecting Threads as lots of you quoted them. Unfortunately they don't post to Australia. They suggest sending to American address, but my last friend in the States is returning to Melbourne. I do try and buy locally or else our shops will close down, but you have fabulous choice.

Blog Entries
    Thousands of Bolts ships overseas. Go to About our Site...then to shipping info. Don't know anything about prices high or low.Their fabric is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Gail CB
    From Australia - use Fabric.com and Hancocks. Just been onto Connecting Threads as lots of you quoted them. Unfortunately they don't post to Australia. They suggest sending to American address, but my last friend in the States is returning to Melbourne. I do try and buy locally or else our shops will close down, but you have fabulous choice.

Banned
    I buy from Fabric.com and any order over 35.00 is free shipping and have a weekly discount . Huge seletion.
    I really like them.
    R

Banned
    I buy from Fabric.com and any order over 35.00 is free shipping and have a weekly discount . Huge seletion.
    I really like them.
    R

I recently bought some fabric from Connecting Threads. This was my first time buying fabric online. I was very pleased with my order. It came in a reasonable time, was neatly folded, & was all & all a good experience. I ordered just over $60 so got free shipping. I'm sold. Will definitely order from them again. I live in a rural area so it is good to find an alternative to driving 45 miles to shop for fabric. I would recommend Connecting Threads.

Connecting Threads get my vote.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6