Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: buying fabrics online?

I have bought fabric from Honeyforkfabrics.com. They have reasonable prices, excellent service and they have a lot of sale fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by bj
    The two I've ordered from and had good luck are thousandsofbolts.com and fabric.com. They both were very prompt getting things out to me. There have been several folks on here who order from Hancocks of Paducah, but I've not tried there personally.
    Thousandsofbolt and fabric.com is the only site i order fabric and i like it better than some other sites.

I have purchased from thousandsofbolts.com, bluebamboo.com, marshall dry goods and keepsake quilting. I was pleased with them all.

I really like the following places for buying fabric.

http://www.mybluebamboo.com/

http://www.equilter.com/

http://www.stitchinheaven.com/

tricia

I think a lot of us have found good online shops by doing the fabshophop and signing up for emails at the various stops.

I like shops mentioned. Aunt Bea's is especially nice, as is Fabric.com. They have some terrific sales!

I don't think anyone mentioned Keepsake Quilting yet, so I will add them to the list. And Nixie Chicks.

I have ordered from Nixie Chicks and been delighted with the material, very good prices and quick delivery to the UK.
    Katherine
    PS They have free postage in the US for the next four days.

Hi Marge,

Thanks so much for posting the info on the 10 yard packs at QIAD. I never would have found them on my own. I've ordered their fabrics before and have been very pleased with the quality. This time I even qualified for free shipping, and you know what that means!

Rose
    in Maryland

Blog Entries
    I've bought fabric from most of those mentioned and also from www.quilt-this.com and found them to be very reasonable, super quick and extra nice to deal with. They have a sale every Monday...cyber Monday sale. Also you now have to keep in mind that driving to the LQS is expensive also...you might be better off paying for shipping if you have too. If you can find it free...then its cheaper than going to the store!

I just wish I could match fabric through the computer screen! I have several pieces that are..."oh heck, its just not quite right"..I have to try again..which means MORE shopping!! :lol:

Erica's, South Bend, In. has beautiful fabric, top quality.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3