Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Calendar 5-7

Blog Entries
    Get the man in your life involved in the project by reminding him that the sewing machine is a power tool!

Power Poster
    no no no! :)

now, if I could get him convinced that the stove and washer and dryer are power tools!

Good thinking. LOL

Blog Entries
    In January when I 1st got my little FW and was learning about her I kept running into sewing issues because I was doing something(s) wrong. After talking to my sewing machine repairman he gave me some tips over the phone which I did. Still no go with my little FW. I sat down and DH said howís it going? I told him I was baffled. So he got up, walked into the sewing room, sat down and ran a piece of fabric through her and she sewed like a champ and has ever since. He didnít do anything else. She needed a manís touch. LOL! He finds her charming and is amazed at how simple she was made and how tiny she is.

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap Happy
    In January when I 1st got my little FW and was learning about her I kept running into sewing issues because I was doing something(s) wrong. After talking to my sewing machine repairman he gave me some tips over the phone which I did. Still no go with my little FW. I sat down and DH said howís it going? I told him I was baffled. So he got up, walked into the sewing room, sat down and ran a piece of fabric through her and she sewed like a champ and has ever since. He didnít do anything else. She needed a manís touch. LOL! He finds her charming and is amazed at how simple she was made and how tiny she is.
    Glad it's running now - but I sure would be ticked at that little FW for behaving for the man!