Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Can I Sell Things On Here Now? >

Can I Sell Things On Here Now?

Can I Sell Things On Here Now?

Old 07-20-2011, 10:31 PM

I think my time limit is up I read in the rules. I believe it was you had to be here 3 month? to be able to sell. I have tons of fabric I need to let go of. There's no way I'll ever use all of what I have. So I was just wondering if I can sell now. I think I joined in Feb. But not sure.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:37 PM

Location: A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....

unfortunately the rules state that you need to be a 'regular' status to sell... And to achieve that is to post ( i think , dont quote me ) 20x in two weeks , an continue to post 20x every two weeks to keep the regular status.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:40 PM

I think you have to be a regular. Answer lots of posts start some of your own and it won't take long. But you must do it on a regular basis.
Go to the bottom of the page for terms of use.
Old 07-20-2011, 10:43 PM
Power Poster

If you go to the classified section, there is a list of rules there at the top of the page. Read them, and if you have any questions feel free to ask them.
There is a bit more to it than being a regular and a member for a certain length of time too :D:D:D
Old 07-20-2011, 11:28 PM
Power Poster

The rules/guidelines for selling things are in this thread:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-651-1.htm
Old 07-21-2011, 12:50 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by HummerGardenCrafts
I think my time limit is up I read in the rules. I believe it was you had to be here 3 month? to be able to sell. I have tons of fabric I need to let go of. There's no way I'll ever use all of what I have. So I was just wondering if I can sell now. I think I joined in Feb. But not sure.
It says under your avatar when you joined, Feb this year, so you are OK with that, you just need to post a bit more regularly. Just making comments on other threads will soon do that for you.
Old 07-21-2011, 02:16 AM

Make comments in the quilting section on a regular basis not a whole bunch in one day . I did that and admin told me consistently.
Old 07-21-2011, 03:05 AM

Just have to remember to post on here at least twice a week with atleast 5 per time.. you have to keep up the pace of 20 in 2 weeks or the regular status will fall off. I just make a mental note to come on atleast twice a week and do 5 posts
Old 07-21-2011, 03:24 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by janell2009
Just have to remember to post on here at least twice a week with atleast 5 per time.. you have to keep up the pace of 20 in 2 weeks or the regular status will fall off. I just make a mental note to come on atleast twice a week and do 5 posts
This is my dumb question for the day but... do you mean. (can't promise that it will be the last dumb question I will ask). Start a post or Answer a post? Are there benefits from being a regular that are not available to other people? It seems like I am here all the time (and I love it). Sometimes I just like to read what all are saying. Is this like easedroping (spelled wrong)? The benefits from just having this board are great. Thank You all. BrendaK
Old 07-21-2011, 03:39 AM

You mean my status changes if I'm keeping quiet? Oh dear, guess I better speak up more often. How hard could that be?