Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Can you help?

This is probably not going to work but.............. I'm going crazy thinking about this!!

While looking through pictures within the last week or so, I saw a post that listed the author of a quilting book and the pattern. The quilt pictured might have been a baby quilt but then again it could have been a regular or lap size, I really can't remember but I do remember that everyone said it was a great book, especially for beginners. Anyway, I looked up the author in hopes of being able to order the book at some point.
    However, I did not write it down and I cannot for the life of me remember who it was that posted, what they posted or the name of the author. I've been through post after post and can't find it again.
    I'd be very appreciative if anyone could come up with this particular post or the name and author of the book.

Blog Entries
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-101575-1.htm Is this it? Sorry just realized it was a book & pattern. :oops: :D

LOL No problem, I appreciate your trying.

Blog Entries
    Can you check your history on your computer for the quiltingboard from last week or so? Sometimes I have found it that way. Especially if I can remember a day or date. :D Mine is under Favorites ,by date ,site etc.

:( No, I clear my history every night.

Blog Entries
    :oops: sorry . I clear every ten days for that same reason. Someone will be along shortly I'm sure, they're great here about stuff like this. Good luck :D

Power Poster
    Did you look in your watched topics section?

did you comment on the post? if you did you can click on "My Posts" above and see the list of all you have posted on, or click on watched topics and see what you have been watching.
    good luck