Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can you name this block?

I am wondering if I could just applique half circles. Hey maybe that is how it is done. Hmmm.

I downloaded the picture and it does AND doesn't look like a half circle there.

Quote Originally Posted by tlrnhi
    Check out Lilly Blossoms on this page.
    It sort of looks like it

http://www.quilterscache.com/QuiltBlocksGalore41.html

http://www.quilterscache.com/L/LittleBlossomsBlock.html
    Sorta but nope. That is a nice block too. I can't stand the music when I go to the main page of that site. I forget every time to mute. :shock: Then ouch. :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by PatriceJ
    it looks like a variation of Broken Saw Blades.

if you have a block pattern, you have a quilt pattern. just think of it as a really long table runner with extra rows :wink:
    Maybe I can just wait for you to do a pattern???? Or one of the 17 ???

Blog Entries
    i need to see a link to the commercial pattern before we talk to the other 16 about a pattern. need to consider copyrights and all that.

Ok, that picture is better.
    I can see the rounded part.
    I think with all your wisdom and knowledge, you should be able to just do it! :)

i need to see a link to the commercial pattern before we talk to the other 16 about a pattern. need to consider copyrights and all that.
    That is true. Sometimes I am just not thinking. At least one of you are. Here is the link. You have to scroll pertty far down. I did not even check to see who makes the pattern. I am going back now.

http://www.clotilde.com/clearance.html?mode=list&offset=0&limit=68&type_id=Z&cat_id=13&filter_id=1

I went back there and they really don't give much infor. The runner is called Star Trick but the pattern looks like pinwheel or flying kite block to me. I could be wrong. I can't find anything else with google for Star Trick like this.

Blog Entries
    i googled "star trick" and that's the quilt-related only design that came up. i don't think it's in the public domain. so ... can't help ya. :?

i googled "star trick" and that's the quilt-related only design that came up. i don't think it's in the public domain. so ... can't help ya. :?
    Well I am sooooooooooo curious that I guess I will just buy the pattern. But not for a couple of weeks. I just bought some things from them. Wish I had searched the clearence. Just knew what I wanted and got. Oh well. Oh and Patrice, no answere yet about the BOM. Have you heard anything. If not I will just do it. I gave her first choice. Maybe still haveing problems. :?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2