Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Can't go to the New Jersey Quilt show

Blog Entries
    Stupid gas prices.... I just realized that the quilt show is this weekend but I did not put it in the budget and gas prices are just sky high right now. Plus I did not leave myself any extra spending money, so I am staying home and finishing my quilt for a raffle. Anybody else in my same shoes? I was not planning on taking any classes this year but I do like to go and look around and see what is new out there. Plus the quilts they have displayed are just amazing and I love to drool over them. I am trying not to be to disappointed around my hubby, he would insist that I go but then I would feel bad that I spent our gas money for the pay check and have no money to spend anyway. Already spent that too. I just keep thinking of all the LQS that I will have available in my new town when we move. :-D
    Thanks for letting me share my disappointment with you... You guys always understand me. :D

I know what you're talking about. I wouldn't have any fun if I saw all the goodies and couldn't buy anything. I would rather just stay home.
    Sue

maybe someone from the board will go and post lots of pictures so you can have a virtual trip. hint... hint...