Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Carriage to hold machine

I am looking for a carriage to hold my machine to do quilting with a frame, I do not need the frame. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you, Dorothy

Suz
    Dorothy,

Please give us a few more details. I am not sure what you are asking. What kind of frame will you be using? Will the carriage be on top of a table? Like I said, I am not sure what you are asking.

Suzanne

Dorothy,

If you already have a frame, contact the manufacturer of that frame to find out if a carriage is offered. Carriages are different sizes by frame, but not all frames are capable of accomodating a carriage because of the frame design.

Good luck,
    Carla P

:wink: Well does your dh do handiman work?? Make a roller out of a thing you roll under the car to fix it a friend did it and believe it or not it works costs minimum 15-30.00 then my friend got handles from a company later but her rolling sewing machine worked without the handles too. :? :wink:

Banned
    :? That's a Good idea, For it works with the flynn frame and a carrage system. :wink: aOK