Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Celebration Sampler Quilt from Junes Fabshophop

Blog Entries
    I am wanting to make this quilt. Like really really super bad and I am having troubles waiting until we can get the pattern. Is anyone else planning on making this quilt? It looks very very simple.

I've got all the pictures and patterns downloaded so far. It's on my to do list. LOL

Have you found all your blocks? If so, go girl!! If you're not sure, go to your visited sites and all the blocks you have found will be listed there. :thumbup:

Quote Originally Posted by clynns
    I've got all the pictures and patterns downloaded so far. It's on my to do list. LOL
    Ditto

Me too!!

what is it you are waiting for? i already have the patterns for all 17 blocks printed off- so i can fabric buy this weekend- i love this one too...so (pretty)

i'm not sure what you meant by having to wait for the pattern- the blocks are all available in the hop- you need to find the blocks first-then at the end of the hop the finishing instructions are sent to those of us who found the blocks. :thumbup:

Me too!! Planned as my next project. Can't wait for the pattern. First time doing the shop hop.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ckcowl
    what is it you are waiting for? i already have the patterns for all 17 blocks printed off- so i can fabric buy this weekend- i love this one too...so (pretty)

i'm not sure what you meant by having to wait for the pattern- the blocks are all available in the hop- you need to find the blocks first-then at the end of the hop the finishing instructions are sent to those of us who found the blocks. :thumbup:
    I had meant the finishing instructions. Last night I sat up and hand wrote what all fabric I needed so I can go look in my stash. I am really really excited to make this one. I think it is because of the color fabrics that they are using makes it so bright and cheery.

I can't even find the blocks,but I LOVE thisquilt! I figured it out DUH :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi There,
    I am wondering if you would like to share the pattern for Celebration Sampler. I began hopping in July and missed the pattern, would really like to make it.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast