Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Chat anyone? I'm willing to set times and construct ideas....

I will try to be on any day that I am actually home and can. I'd love to chat. Just let me know when you are starting! :D

Okay here's the thing. I've never been in a chat room before how does it work and do you need a high speed connection? I am so not computer savvey. thanks for your help.
    Becky

I have a dial up with a slow connection and have been able to participate most of the time with that. There is a connection at the top of every page that says Live Chat. Click on that and it will take you to the page. All you have to do then is put your name in the box, and type like crazy!! Hope to see you in there.

Norah thanks for the infor! I'll try to be there. I've got load one in the washer and soon to do the second, if I get my work done today then tomorrow I can play! Becky

Get to working, Girl! Tomorrow will be fun! :lol: :lol:

Well, it went pretty well for over two hours. People in and out as they could. We talked about a variety of subjects,

Quilting Rooms
    Quilting Desks
    Slash and Stash
    Batiks
    Stained glass
    Scenery quilting

I'll open a chat again Monday morning at 10 EDT. I can stay about 2 hours at a time without my back going out completely.

Please PM me with an evening that would be good for you, I would be willing to hostess one evening a week with the three mornings. But I need a general time and day. The more messages I get, the easier to decide on an evening and time.

Thank you all for sharing with us this morning, I look forward to seeing you all and more!

What? There was a chat today? For some reason I thought we were starting Monday. Darn it! I'll be there next time! :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3