Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cheryl Anns Design Wall

I purchased two sizes of the cheryl design wall and don't care for it. Even with the stablizer bar it doesn't work as good and the cheap flannel backed table cloth. Save your money

I bought three yards of 108 wide flannel really cheap at Wal-mart and tacked it up to my wall in my sewing room. It covers the entire wall. I found the fabric stayed up better after I washed it once.

Buy a $3.00--- dollar store plastic table cloth, you can use basting spray on the plastic clean it off and then you can turn it over to use the fuzzy side as a design wall.
    http://www.skillpages.com/DonnaValleyquiltermo
    Sweet Dreams come from under Cozy Quilts made with love.
    Life is short, take time to enjoy it. Play with your kids and g-kids,
    and do what you can for others.

You all have great ideas for everything. I have a new sewing room/study room in my home and I have a wall that will perfect for the 4'x8' Pink insolation and I can get flannel or a table cloth on sale somewhere. Thank you very much for these great ideas and solutions to my problems; that was I love about this board, I didn't know I was having a problem using my floor space to determine how I wanted things to look, but the wall would be so much better and easier. Thank you all!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2