Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Chiloquilters Train Quilt Pattern/Directions?

Chiloquilters Train Quilt Pattern/Directions?

My cousin really likes trains, so I decided that I wanted to make her a pieced train quilt. I was led to the Chiloquilter's Train Quilt pattern. I cdecided that was what I wanted to make and quickly searched for the fabric I would need. I got my fabric, but I had chosen to wait to print the pattern and directions because I was really low on ink. My printer is back to full and now I can't access the website with the pattern without my antivirus yelling at me that the site tried to attack me.

I -knew- I should have printed the directions before, but I decided that there'd be no harm in waiting. >.<
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 02-22-2013 at 06:04 AM. Reason: pm to member

I found a PDF document separately listed that has a train. Is that what you're looking for? Cute pattern! I wish I would have known about it when I made my oldest grandson a quilt two years ago.he was train nuts back then.

http://www.hobby-tronics.com/Chiloquilters/Block6.pdf

Blog Entries
    the main page for them has contact information. http://www.hobby-tronics.com/Chiloquilters/ . perhaps if you wrote to them, they would provide their pattern.
    also, if you do a google search, you can find several of the blocks like the one elliegirl found
    Nancy in western NY

That's the thing, though. I know the link to the site and the links to the blocks, but I can't access them. If I go to the website, my antivirus blocks it out, alerting me that there's some malicious thing on it that attacked me.

Would you like for me to download them and send you the PDF files? I could do that sometime tonight unless someone does it before I do it. Just send me a PM and let me know - that way I'll get a notification that you responded.
    Carol B