Today I really messed up.
I poured 3 cups of milk into my favorite Revere Ware sauce pan, added the box of Jello chocolate pudding mix, turned on the burner, and went to check email.
"Some" time later, I thought, "something smells good!"
"Some" time after that, I more consciously thought, "hmm, smells like chocolate....OMG!"
When I got to the pot, of course, it was boiling over and the bottom was positively scorched. Had to throw the whole mess out.
My saucepan is a disaster. I want to throw it out, too, but, of course, I'll never be able to find/buy another just like it and it is my very special favorite. So, it's been soaking all day, to no effect, and I've come to ask if anyone has a sneaky, hitherto unknown tip for rescuing me and my pot.
I've got Goo Gone, Dawn, SOS pads, a scraper (which didn't help at all earlier).....can you think of anything else that won't take hours and tons of chemicals?? :cry:
Jan in VA