Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Christmas is coming and I need fresh ideas! >

Christmas is coming and I need fresh ideas!

Christmas is coming and I need fresh ideas!

Old 06-18-2014, 04:49 PM

Great ideas for Christmas! I don't think it is too early to be thinking along those lines. Last minute doesn't work for me like it used to.
Old 06-18-2014, 06:24 PM

I love giving little gifts throughout the year or for someone's birthday. I always try to make sure it is useful too! Just something little makes them feel special! I give to different charities throughout the year also. I applaud your efforts on this. Sometimes it is the little things that mean the most. The little fabric baskets posted on project of month is neat, nylon scrubbies is always welcome,men and women can use those. I put 2 or 3 in a little bag with a note of 101 different uses of scrubbies. ( you can goggle it). Oh so many ideas. I love the little things and giving!
Old 06-19-2014, 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by SewExtremeSeams View Post
Great ideas for Christmas! I don't think it is too early to be thinking along those lines. Last minute doesn't work for me like it used to.
I have just started thinking about this for the same reason. My hurry up and get it done last minute has gone! Last year I made totes for Mom and mini totes for the kids, gift card holders made like a snap purse, and potholders shaped like an ornament. This year I think I'll make some knitting project bags to start with.
Attached Thumbnails ornament-001.jpg  
Old 06-19-2014, 04:26 AM
dd

Connecting Thread has a cute free pattern for a cover for a square tissue box. http://www.connectingthreads.com/pat...__D991396.html