Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Christmas Gift Wrapping

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pdcakm
    does that mean we are supposed to wrap the gifts? thought i would just leave them in the bags they came in so it will be easier to return them after christmas. i have two young teen granddaughters.
    I can relate to this! I reached the point a couple years ago of not even bothering to take the tags off, put the receipt and store bag right in the box. BTW, I just finished all the wrapping this morning!! Now on to the candy making!

Quote Originally Posted by clem55
    Quote Originally Posted by pdcakm
    does that mean we are supposed to wrap the gifts? thought i would just leave them in the bags they came in so it will be easier to return them after christmas. i have two young teen granddaughters.
    I can relate to this! I reached the point a couple years ago of not even bothering to take the tags off, put the receipt and store bag right in the box. BTW, I just finished all the wrapping this morning!! Now on to the candy making!
    Good for you...just started. I hope to have some time next week to do some baking before the kids come...probably just cookies.

Blog Entries
    I used my rotary cutter too, but to cut fabric. I made reusable fabric gift bags out of Christmas fabric.

Quote Originally Posted by dellareya
    I have one rotary cutter I use just for paper. It clearly says "PAPER" on it.
    That is what I do also!!

great idea

I do that, too. When I pulled out my wrapping supplies I realized I hadn't kept up wiht making my Christmas gift bags very well. I try to buy fabric after Christmas when it's on sale. Going to try to get into my sewing room tomorrow and work on some. Merry Christmas to everyone on the board!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2