Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Christmas gifts in the making

I have been in the bed most of the past few days. My son's Ship at Sea quilt will just have to stay "in port" a few more days. I tried today to put together some stuff for the grandkids. I was just too weak and kept falling asleep. I did get some things cut out, batting &backing cut and all pinned together.

I need to finish two bed pockets I am making from quilted material. They are for my two grandsons and one is trimmed in tan and the other in navy blue. I think they would be handy for me too.

I am trying to make everyone a new Christma stocking. I ordered some, bought some as I didn't have time to make them all.

Tomorrow we are starting to set up my sewing room as the paint is now dry. I will work on it as I can.

Today I just worked on sorting my material and scraps. Three months ago I had very little material. Now I have an array of beauty.

Thanks to all you lovely ladies and gents on this board. I am so looking forward to learning so much more.

Jim
    Donna hope you get to feeling much better soon. I am sure things will come together quickly once you feel better.

be easy on yourself so you don't get worn out.

Hope you are feeling better!

Blog Entries
    Trying to be Wonder Women? Sorry your not feeling well.

Blog Entries
    Take care of yourself Donna. Don't overdo. Hope you're feeling better soon! :)

Don't rush getting better. Your body is telling you to take it easy. So rest.
    What is a bed pocket?
    :D