Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Christmas gifts

I have been making some Christmas gifts lately. Three quilts for my Dad and 2 brothers, Hoito beach bags and matching flip flops for my girls ( putting new beach towels and sun screen in the bags along with the flip flops. Snap sacks and new pot holders for Mom. Anyone else working on Christmas presents.

I'm impressed! I've been thinking about Christmas gifts but haven't really started. Guess I really should start....

Blog Entries
    yes, I'm making 3 throws from recycled shirts for 3 of my guy friends and another throw for my brother. i have one top pieced, one where the first construction step for the blocks is completed, and one needs sashing.

Blog Entries
    Potato bags, hopefully some pot holders and the usual table runners and coasters!

Everyone got potato, tortilla and corn bags last year and they really liked them.

dd
    I'm working on a Sunbonnet Sue for my MIL and a table runner for my mom for her birthday in Sept. Fabric is in the washer right now. Still looking for a quick Christmas project for my 4H girls.

how about the snap bags they work up very quickly.Are you looking for something for them to make or are you looking for something to make for them?

Quote Originally Posted by dd
    I'm working on a Sunbonnet Sue for my MIL and a table runner for my mom for her birthday in Sept. Fabric is in the washer right now. Still looking for a quick Christmas project for my 4H girls.

Blog Entries
    Yes made frog quilts for son and neice, A star quilt for Sis baseball quilt for nephew, Christian for neice, pillow cases for mom. Oh yeah want to make dd a quilt!!

dd
    Quote Originally Posted by Painiacs
    Yes made frog quilts for son and neice, A star quilt for Sis baseball quilt for nephew, Christian for neice, pillow cases for mom. Oh yeah want to make dd a quilt!!
    Honey, you just let me know when my quilt is finished and I will PM you my address so you can send it right over. Thanks for thinking of me!lol

dd
    Quote Originally Posted by JSNOMORE
    how about the snap bags they work up very quickly.Are you looking for something for them to make or are you looking for something to make for them?

Quote Originally Posted by dd
    No, something for them to make so it has to be easy but something they are interested in also. Not sure what a snap bag is. Have to look it up.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast