Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Christmas ideas..

Now that the Christmas season is here and we have all been busy with Christmas "stuff"... I am wondering, what did you see that you would like to make, do or recreate?

One that comes to mind for me was a wall hanging. It was a cute idea..a Christmas panel with a couple of pockets along the bottom to hold candy canes... could be used for cards or anything... just a cute idea..wouldn't even have to be panel..

Any new ideas?

I loved the folded christmas ornaments, we managed to churn out 8 of them at the last minute to give as gifts. I think it might be added as our annual to do list next year. They were simple enough my 7 yo was able to make several and surprise her grandparents with them.

a regular here
    There were so many good ideas, but the one that stands out is the folded christmas ornament.

I want to make some quilted ball ornaments. I bought one from the ornament girl and I think I can now make some of my own.

Wow, these sound like good ideas and fun to do... might have to try the ornaments..

Let's keep this going...love the idea's,,thanks