Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas, planned?

Christmas, planned?

I just wrote my schedule & deadlines for my crafty must-get-dones from now until the end of the year...

14 quilts, ranging in size from approx 15 inches square to full size.
    &
    1 play cloak!

what are you working on from now until Christmas?
    "Some people have bunches of WIPs (works in progress) and UFOs (unfinished objects)....I prefer to think of them as PhDs (Projects Half Done)!!" ~Elena Boen
    "Just keep in mind that your function here is to have fun and not to be someone else's interior decorator! So ... go forth and have fun!" ~Krystyna
    I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.

I'm working on handbags for friends, cafe curtains (coffee themed), potholders, and table topper for my DGD. I'm just have to FMQ my own table topper for Christmas. As all family members have quilts, I will be able to spend time trying Zentangles from Zen-Sational Stitches for Quilting.
    When you sleep under a quilt, you sleep under a blanket of love.

Blog Entries
    Made a quilt for my cousin, pot holders for her mom...sfill have to make a tablerunner.
    my kitty is getting my epp 3/4" hex quilt.she loves it and it doesnt match a thing. Just have to hand quilt it.
    I dnt know what to make for others that i havent already made. I need a ew idea. Oh, also making car trash bags too.
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

I may make a table topper or 2 for Christmas gifts. At the moment I am working on Celtic blocks for an exchange. I need 12 identical blocks done by the end of October. After those I want to make some bibs and burp rags for my first grandchild due in February. I also need to make an applique wall hanging for the nursery.

Washington, playing with my fabric stash!
    Blog Entries
    Just made a list of all the things I need to get done just in the next few weeks and didn't even get to all the quilts I want to get done by Christmas. Have to give an answer later. There is a play cloak in my 'want to get done' list but it is more of a princess cape with jewels. The design is floating in my head. I have an almost 5 year old princess DGD. Ooops, and I already purchased an 18" doll (Abby) for her December birthday. OF COURSE, I have been collecting a ton of patterns to make her Abby outfits. MMM... lots to do

Linda

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound, that saved a wretch like me. I once was lost but now am found, was blind, but now I see.
    [John Newton (1725-1807)]

Car trash bags? What a good idea. Can someone post a link or picture ,please?
    http://www.oregonquilting.net
    I choose to give my life away for things that last forever

Yes I'd love to have a link on the car trash bags too.

I have been working on items for Secret SANTA and the ornament exchange..Also crocheted a penguin doll for my daughter that collects them..Made 2 table runner and hot pad sets for married children and have 2 more to go...I would like to make the pajama eaters for the younger grandkidecoms..Also making purses for a craft show..I am sure the ones left will become Christmas gifts. Once I get all these done, I will hopefully have time to get some other things done...Time will run out before we know it!!

I think you better get busy!!!!

For the pants/ pajamas:

http://www.rookiemoms.com/make-some-easy-kids-pants/

Quote Originally Posted by Pat625 View Post
    I have been working on items for Secret SANTA and the ornament exchange..Also crocheted a penguin doll for my daughter that collects them..Made 2 table runner and hot pad sets for married children and have 2 more to go...I would like to make the pajama eaters for the younger grandkidecoms..Also making purses for a craft show..I am sure the ones left will become Christmas gifts. Once I get all these done, I will hopefully have time to get some other things done...Time will run out before we know it!!
    "Some people have bunches of WIPs (works in progress) and UFOs (unfinished objects)....I prefer to think of them as PhDs (Projects Half Done)!!" ~Elena Boen
    "Just keep in mind that your function here is to have fun and not to be someone else's interior decorator! So ... go forth and have fun!" ~Krystyna
    I cannot count my day complete 'til needle, thread and fabric meet.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast