Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: christmas stockings

I think I have asked this sometime last year. Does anyone know where I can find christmas stockings?

Jeanette

Blog Entries
    ahem. it's JANUARY. we are still finishing things started for 2007. and even Walmart doesn't start Christmas until July. :lol: :lol: :lol:

well it could be 2007 stockings! surely we don't have someone so organized that she is preparing for this year?! That's just too......
    efficient!
    You have inspired me to get busy!

I found a cheater piece at Wally's World last week for a tree skirt. It was less than 2 bucks--designed by Debbie Mumm. Really cute, so I added it to my stash for someday, maybe next year instead of a white sheet. I tend to do stuff for others and never have enough time to do anythng for myself. :-)

Ummm I do Christmas stuff all year long, especially stockings :D. Its an addiction I do believe!!

I thought these were very pretty,

http://www.mccallsquilting.com/curiss/1205_wbgt_stocking_pattern/index1.html

Isn't that the worst! I've always got a progect going for someone else - both quilts and cross stitch. I had several projects I was going to start for ME, but then wouldn't you know it, the one person who had never been interested in a quilt from Mom (my teenaged son) decided he needed one too. I'm almost done with it but I'm sure something else will come along. And I'm not even sure this is cheaper than therapy!