Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Citrus Springs, Fl anyone near there?

Blog Entries
    have a friend down there, looking for a quilter..she is just starting out basicly..has done a quilt or two, but i think she tied them.

i told her to join this board, but i don't think she has yet..

Do you know where Citrus Springs is near? I may know a board member not too far from there, is it near Inverness?

Blog Entries
    i have to look on a map..never been there, just my quilty friend moved there..

Yes, it's near Inverness, Homossassa, Crystal River, and lots of other small places in that area.

I know exactly where it is....about 10 miles from me. I go through there when I go to my DD's in Holder!! :D :D

Blog Entries
    Cool! as soon as she joins this message board, i can hook you two up! Cathys husband is in Afghanistan right now..volunteered. i met her in a campground a few years ago. Lackland AFB campground!
    got her started quilting while we were there! lol

she is from michigan,originally

Quote Originally Posted by Ditter43
    I know exactly where it is....about 10 miles from me. I go through there when I go to my DD's in Holder!! :D :D
    I was thinking of you when I said I knew someone near Inverness :thumbup: My daughter lives in Inverness, I'm calling you next time I come up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by Terryl
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditter43
    I was thinking of you when I said I knew someone near Inverness :thumbup: My daughter lives in Inverness, I'm calling you next time I come up :lol: :lol: :lol:
    That's great. I'm leaving in a few minutes to meet a member from Hudson!....This is fun!! :D :D