Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Civil War/Reproduction Fabrics

G'Day all,...anyone intrested in doing swaps of Civil War Fabrics with a lone quilter in Australia.....would hope that they be fat quarter sizes okay.....

Would work this way I hope....I send you & you send me...may work out, not sure - but worth a try I reckons.

Cheerio, Jane (moggie the lone quilter)

Banned
    Jane,
    I'm working on a Civil War quilt now, and I'd love to swap. PM me and we can work out the details..

Like blimey I didn't think think I get any reply, but thought... "Oh well good ahead & give it a try"...now you do realize that I am in Australia.....& it would mean that I would be sending it from here.

Now what I have thought is this.......I would cut small pices of what material I have & then paste/stick them onto an A4 sheet of paper - with number next to each piece......I would also keep same copy for myself to refer back to - then if there is anything that you are interested in from that sheet you would quote the number to me & I would send some of it....does that sound okays with you?

Thanks heaps & cheerio,
    Jane

Hi, sent you an reply...but have not heard anything back from you...are you still interested in swapping Civil War Fabrics please???

Hi, sent you an reply...but have not heard anything back from you...are you still interested in swapping Civil War Fabrics please???