Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Cleaned in sewing room today

Power Poster
    Decided to clean the floor in my closet where fabric and supplies are stored. Unfortunately it got out of hand and couldn't even walk in it. Surprised myself when I got the floor done, then started on the shelves and didn't finish until it was done. What a gust of energy and what a surprise. I found some UFO's that I forgot I started, found a few misplaced things and have an almost organized sewing room. Wonder how many days it will last? Then the Green Bay Packers won, what a good day!!!

;) Great job cleaning out the closet! And HOORAY for the Green Bay Packers!!!! :thumbup:

Sometimes all it takes is getting started...Happy quilting

Quote Originally Posted by Grandma Peg
    Decided to clean the floor in my closet where fabric and supplies are stored. Unfortunately it got out of hand and couldn't even walk in it. Surprised myself when I got the floor done, then started on the shelves and didn't finish until it was done. What a gust of energy and what a surprise. I found some UFO's that I forgot I started, found a few misplaced things and have an almost organized sewing room. Wonder how many days it will last? Then the Green Bay Packers won, what a good day!!!
    Yay! Go Packers!!
    Enjoy your clean and organized closet.

I've been cleaning my sewing room this week-end as well. My husband tells me that for whatever hour I spend sewing, I seem to spend twice that amount organizing:-) But it is fun to find things you might have forgotten or misplaced. Also, a neat and tidy sewing room is so inviting; can't wait to get going on the next project!

Good job, Peg!