Quote Originally Posted by CarolinePaj View Post
Thanks Guys,

Can I ask what type of alcohol.....rubbing alcohol maybe?

i am in the UK and we don't use that much here.


Denatured or rubbing alcohol is what is used. The same stuff used for alcohol rubs to keep you cooll in summer. It is also used on abraised or scratched skin to kill germs and bacteria, even though it does sting.

Although you could use plain cheap vodka instead of rubbing alcohol too. Just save some for sipping!