Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Connecting Threads rave! >

Connecting Threads rave!

Connecting Threads rave!

Old 02-10-2014, 03:25 PM

Love CT. Ordered a quilt kit with the old time sewing and the pannel was not in the kit like it should have been. I called, talked to them while I looked again and when we decided it was not there they gave me full credit of $30++ dollars and I got to keep all the rest of the material. Wish I could afford to order more from them.
Old 02-10-2014, 05:01 PM

I recently tried them for the first time. I ordered some batting and wanted to try their fabrics, so I ordered some. One of the pieces was 1/4 yard short (it was not for any thing in particular, I just ordered it to try it). I knew they had backordered it, as on my account it had said a partial shipment had been sent. When they sent the back ordered piece, they sent what I had originally ordered. I called them and they said, no problem, enjoy it, and thanks for calling us and being honest. I wanted to make sure they realized they had sent more. I will definitely order from them again.
Old 02-10-2014, 06:16 PM

I have ordered several kits from CT and have been very pleased.
Old 04-17-2017, 08:46 AM
dms

That is so different from Shabby Fabrics. I called them to let them know there must have been a miscut on my king sized kit as there was no way I would be able to get the correct amount of cuts out of the fabric sent. Unfortunately, I didn't measure it, so I ordered the two fabrics (1/2 yard each) I needed for those particular blocks and I had so little left over that I knew they goofed in the amount they sent. They Did Nothing! I even wrote them a kind email saying for them it would have meant 1 yard of fabric to have kept a happy customer, but they never even replied to the email. Very dissappointed to say the least. I thought their customer service was terrible!

Last edited by QuiltnNan; 04-18-2017 at 04:53 AM. Reason: remove shouting/ all CAPS
Old 04-17-2017, 09:01 AM

I bought a kit from them several years ago & wound up cutting one of my pieces of fabric the wrong way & was short fabric because of my mistake in cutting. I wrote to them to see if I could purchase so of the fabric that I mis-cut & they send me what I needed free of charge. Now that's what I call good customer service/relations!
Old 04-17-2017, 10:09 AM
Banned

I've been ordering from Connecting Threads for years and have never been disappointed. Fabric, batting, tools, and lots of kits. Every kit I've bought has been very generous with the amount of fabric. Sometimes I'll buy a kit just for the fabric in it, to make something else.

Cari
Old 04-18-2017, 06:14 AM

I purchase quite a bit from CT. They have always been gratious when I've had to call about an order being shorted. Never question me, just send it again. My friend ordered a kit from them awhile back and she was shorted one fabric, they went ahead and sent it to her, no questions asked. I've ordered one kit from them and found it had plenty of fabric so made 2 smaller quilts out of it and used the leftovers again for another oversized baby quilt. Can't beat that as I'd gotten the kit at a discount to boot. Loved the fabrics that came with the kit so much that I ordered yardage of the same to keep in my stash.
Old 04-18-2017, 06:25 AM

It's so nice to hear good things about a vendor. It's good to know where you can safely order from and not have problems.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:18 PM

Thank you so much for your information on CT. I think everyone needs a little positive in their day. It makes us feel good.
Old 04-18-2017, 12:23 PM

I'm in the UK and love CT, If I spend over $75( we all know how difficult that is to do when buying fabric lol) I get free shipping, and it's usually here in around 7 days.