Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Connecting Threads Spring 2012 Batiks

Connecting Threads Spring 2012 Batiks

I received the latest Connecting Threads magazine this past week. Oh my. I just couldn't resist the FQ collection of the Spring Batiks. I have some leaf/flower patterns that I have been itching to try from my HI leaf/flower needleturn applique' book, but just couldn't find the right fabric. Well, these batiks are it!

Blog Entries
    They are gorgeous - so far, I have resisted temptation...but I'm sure to cave in any time now. LOL Did you already receive them? How do they compare to the pics in the catalog?

Quote Originally Posted by Deb watkins View Post
    I received the latest Connecting Threads magazine this past week. Oh my. I just couldn't resist the FQ collection of the Spring Batiks. I have some leaf/flower patterns that I have been itching to try from my HI leaf/flower needleturn applique' book, but just couldn't find the right fabric. Well, these batiks are it!
    I "had" to order some other stuff for CT & I couldn't resist a charm pack of these batiks. Have you gotten their batiks before? I have and YUM! Please post when you finish your project with these beauties!
    (`v)
    `*..*
    .*).*)
    (.(. (..`..♥ rebecca

Blog Entries
    I am fighting temptation But they are gorgeous
    To keep your mind fresh- learn one new thing a day !

Are they called Spring Batiks?, just went to their site and I didnt see anything called spring batiks
    SUEB

Blog Entries
    I ordered the fat quarter sampler of all the new groups as soon as I got the catalog. They are more beautiful in person.
    Got fabric?

I was drooling over those as well. I have ordered many CT kits and have been really pleased with the quality of the fabric. And, I always order my thread from them. It's good quality cotton thread and a great bargain.
    -Chris-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Blessed are the children of quilters, for they shall inherit the quilts....

It does not do well, Harry, to dwell on the dreams....and forget to live. - Albus Dumbledore

I dogeared all the pages with beautiful things I drooled over. REALLY want fq groups of several of their lines. Then threw the catalog away. When I have piles on top of my piles DON'T NEED MORE FABRIC! But... I know how to go online, too. (step away from the computer. hands in the air.)
    So many quilts, so little time.

I was wondering about the thread. I have always used the Robison Anton Rayon. Suebee - it is called Summer 2012 Bakit Sampler #5178 They are the FQ at $41.76 And you can also order the fabric by yard for $6.96.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
    I am fighting temptation But they are gorgeous
    It was the first time I did the sampler myself. I usually hit the Quilters candy - I love the Mirage collections. They blend in so well with all of the other fabric in my stash.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast