Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: connecting threads

connecting threads

i just got my thread in the mail from connecting threads and wow it is pretty ive had some of this thread since i first started quilting but i felt like i needed more colors and guess what its on sale so i had to order enough to get free shipping right ?? now i have thread for a really long time. i guess that means i need to get to work using it.
    well i better get off here and do a little housework so that i can retire to my sewing room for the day.
    carla m

inspiring to get new threads i love opening a box from connecting threads too!
    i am striving to have every color of thread available and of course it is important to order enough for free shipping! i would rather have an extra couple spools/cones of thread than have to (waste) that money on shipping!
    i hope you enjoy your sewing room time
    hiding away in my stash where i'm warm, safe and happy

Blog Entries
    I know what you mean, I just placed an order for more thread
    (not that I needed any more already have 40+ spools). I try to
    NEVER let myself get low on black, white and natural colors, as
    I sometimes send a spool here and there with my secret pal gifts.

Plus I also ordered 3 yards of fabric that was on sale the morse
    code in cherry, purple and yellow (1 yard each color).

Should be here next week (I hope).
    Louise - I collect mugs from the U.S. and around the world . Also collect homemade pincushions, and sewing/quilting themed fabrics.

Power Poster
    They do have a great sale on their Essential threads. Congratulations on adding to your collection.

I ordered one of their clear plastic thread boxes for my thread, I had purchased from them. Each box holds 46 spools of thread and opens from either side. After I received it I had to order 2 more of the boxes, cause all my thread would'nt fit. I had no idea I so many spools of thread. If you want to check the thread cases out They are under "tools" and they were on sale. I really like them.

Blog Entries
    I placed an order from CT too! Mine was baby quilt kits that were on clearance. And I bought the crafter's lap desk with light that is on sale. Oh and several yards of soild cherry red fabric on clearance. I have enough thread to last me for years and out of room to store it.
    Got fabric?

I just started using their thread and I am impressed. I get tired of running out of thread and love the 1200 yds. they last a long time.

I too just placed an order with Connecting Thread. I purchased flannel on sale, a set of threads on sale and some cottons. I have never used their thread but I have heard excellent results with it. A sale is always so much fun!
    Sam @ Samantha's House.blogspot.com
    SamanthasHouse @Etsy.com

A Hop from Heaven, a Skip from Sanity and a Jump from the Good Life....
    Blog Entries
    I bought one of each color of their essential threads when it was on sale last time... I have enough to last me a really long time...