Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: The Cotton Loft. Has anyone ordered from them?

Question The Cotton Loft. Has anyone ordered from them?

Has anyone ever ordered from The Cotton Loft aka www. quiltingcotton .com ? If so, what was your experience? I have a rule that I never purchase from an online business unless they have a contact number where you can speak to a real live person. This site only provides a fax number. Anyhow, if you can help with your experience, it would be sew very appreciated.

Thank You
    - Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
    - I've lost my mind somewhere in the heap of quilting scraps and motherboards.
    http://www.creationsonawhimsy.com

Ive never heard of them. I would be leary as well.
    SUEB

Quote Originally Posted by stitchinbee View Post
    Has anyone ever ordered from The Cotton Loft aka www. quiltingcotton .com ? If so, what was your experience? I have a rule that I never purchase from an online business unless they have a contact number where you can speak to a real live person. This site only provides a fax number. Anyhow, if you can help with your experience, it would be sew very appreciated.

Thank You
    Hve never heard of this comany.............sorry.

Well I have only ordered from them once, but a few years back we went to Ft Walton Fl to vaca and while checking out stores I found their retail store. I went crazy with fabric, it was all very good quality. I was very pleased. They have since shut down the retail store and now do mail order only.

Blog Entries
    I've ordered from them- probably about a year ago. I received my package about 2 weeks after ordering and was quite happy with it. Their prices were fantastic.
    Jill

Thanks ladies. I did send them an email from their site, and someone replied that they only communicate via email or fax, and then didn't even enclose a name of the respondant. So, as hard as it is to come by money these days, and not being able to talk to a live person, I think I will pass on this one. But, I do appreciate your replies so much.
    - Be yourself, everyone else is already taken.
    - I've lost my mind somewhere in the heap of quilting scraps and motherboards.
    http://www.creationsonawhimsy.com

Blog Entries
    Yes. And I was completely happy with everything I got.