Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Coupons for allbrands.com ??

I was getting ready to place an order for a sewing table from www.allbrands.com and saw there was a place to enter a coupon. Upon reading further, I discovered that if I sign up for the newsletter, there is supposed to be a coupon in it weekly. Does anyone receive this newsletter and know what types of coupons they offer? I held off on ordering the cabinet and insert until I receive my first newsletter but if the coupons aren't very useful, then I could go ahead and order as I would really like to get my Janome 11000 on a table instead of sittin on the floor. Or if someone has a coupon they're not using and wants to share :) :)

Yes, they send a weekly e-mail (I always get mine on Sunday) and it usually offers a percent off-type deal (for example, 5% off a $250 purchase). I don't recall what the last few offers were, though.

Thank you so much! 5% off is better than nothing and I do like to save money. I really appreciate the responses.