Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: coupons on my cell phone

I received a 25 % off coupon for JoAnns in my email account but I don't have a printer that is working right now, so I shot a photo of it with my cell phone and drove off to the store to see if it would ''work''.......no problem!! The clerk just keyed in the squew numbers and 25% was taken off my total. Along with a 50% off coupon for 8 yards of Halloween fabric ( not on sale!! ) and a bunch of summer clearence at 70% off....it was a very good day. Oh yea, FQ were still 99 cents!!

jodi

Thanks for the info. I hope mine does the same. I hate wasting paper if I don't have to.

Blog Entries
    That is so cool! Do you need an android/smart phone or will just a regular phone with internet access work?

I just used my plain jane phone....not the fancy phone that my daughter has. Shot the photo of the entire coupon and then I shot a second photo closer up, of just the bar code so it would be easier to read. The clerk had not an ounce of trouble and I did a little happy dance.....spent 42 and saved over 50 dollars!!!!

jodi

edited.....no, I do not have internet access on my phone. just pointed it at my computer screen and shot the photo!! easy peasy!!

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    JoAnns sends it to my phone and I just used it at JoAnns this past week.....awesome!!

Quote Originally Posted by CajunQuilter2
    JoAnns sends it to my phone and I just used it at JoAnns this past week.....awesome!!
    How do you get them to send it to your phone?

I downloaded a free app and got those coupons. That is pretty cool, but I have yet to use one. Maybe one night this week!