Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Craftsy Pictures to Pixels

Craftsy Pictures to Pixels

Wow maybe it's just me but found this to be so complicated. First time I have bought a kit from them. Anyone else ordered this and would like to get your opinion? Thanks.

Have you asked them for any help??
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Blog Entries
    Did you take the class, or just buy the kit?
    "I do not understand how anyone can live without one small place of enchantment to turn to."
    Marjorie Kinnan Rawlings

I bought the kit and you get the course. You need to download a special program to do a spread sheet and could not find the video to have me cut the fabric. They have a phone number and I will call them. I was hoping someone on the board had received this same kit and had some suggestions. About a week ago someone was ordering this same kit but I couldn't remember her name.

Joanne

I did send them an email and will wait for my answer. I guess I am use to having my directions in paper form. As the old saying goes "LIVE AND LEARN".

Good luck -- it is frustrating to not be able to do your project. I too like instructions in the paper form. I like to refer to them all the time and really don't want to have to go back and forth from my computer to the sewing machine. Guess I'm old school.

Joanne,
    I did purchase two kits, but it was because I wanted the fabric and couldn't beat the price. On clearance it was about $28 with over 10 yards of Kona cotton.

I don't plan to make the quilt, although it was very interesting and I like the colors.

Have you checked out the video on how to make this? Wow it is so complicated. I guess I will just use the fabric for something else and it was a good buy. Mabe someone on the board will make this.

Joanne