Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Creative Sensation, EQ7 and 5DSuite

Blog Entries

Creative Sensation, EQ7 and 5DSuite

My Christmas presents! 5DSuite was included with the CS - I've raved about my Tucson Pfaff dealer before, and now I'm raving again. This is a $2300 gift!

I've been learning how to use the Creative Sensation slowly - a bit every day, and I love it. I haven't started embroidering yet, because I'm sewing the back of a lap quilt I didn't finish for DH for Christmas. I WILL start learning the embroidery, because I'll use a combination of 5D and embroidery to quilt it. And if I ever figure out how to post pictures on our 'new' and 'better' QB, I'll post pictures of this quilt. It's my interpretation of a Navajo rug - 2nd in a series. Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the first -and I gave it away as a wedding gift. Our computer c*****d out just before Christmas, and I apparently don't have this particular picture on my PHD (Portable Hard Drive).

I've had 5DExtra for a year, and I've used it a lot, but 5DS Suite has so much more. I'm going to take lessons at the Pfaff store, so I can use the full potential of this software. I usually sign up for classes at this store as soon as we arrive in Tucson. This year, I'll have classes from Sue Hausman, Steve Wilson (Anita Goodesign's designer) and John Deere in addition to the CS and 5D classes. It's going to be a fun winter for me!

What a great Christmas!!! I would love to have the support you have at your LQS!!!

Congrats and Enjoy the new quilty toys! Luann
    Live Love and Laugh Enough!